How To Add Friends To Change
You must link your user account to the Nintendo Account before sending or receiving friendly requests.
There Are Two Ways To Be Friends.
- You may have to accept a friend’s request for a friend,
- Or another user must accept a friend request submitted by you.
How To Add Friends To Nintendo Switch:
• Add Friend:
- Now that you have received the Friend Code, you are ready to add your first friend to your Nintendo switch. Adding friends first to your profile page, so select your avatar in the top left corner of the home screen.
- Select “Add Friend” from the left-hand menu of the page. It is second from the bottom of the list.
- If you are in the same room with this person, you can select “Search Local Users,” or you can add them as a person you’ve played with before.
- But the easiest way is still to select “Search with friend code.”
• Search Friend Code:
- Type the code of the friend you want to contact. Once you have done this, select Enter to confirm.
• Enter Code:
- If you type Friend Code correctly, you will see their name, avatar and play history. When everything looks good, click on “Send Friend Friend.”
- If you do not see some of the options listed below, be sure to update your system to the latest version of the program menu.
Complete These Steps:
- Select your user icon (My Page) from the home menu, then select Add Friend.
- A red user icon with Mario’s face is selected in the upper left corner of the Nintendo Switch Menu HOME
- Add a highlighted Friend to the My Page menu
- From this screen, you can receive pending friend requests sent to you, view pending friend requests sent to you, or use the following methods to send friend requests.
- Friend Suggestions: Select this option to send friendly requests to your friends and users on Nintendo smart-device apps, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Facebook, or Twitter.
- You must link your Nintendo Network ID with your Nintendo Account before appearing to your Wii U and Nintendo 3DS friends.
- You must link your Facebook or Twitter account to your Nintendo Account before you can be seen by your friends about these services.
- Search Local Users: Select this option to exchange friendly requests with nearby users.
- If the Nintendo Switch console is offline, the friend request will be temporarily saved to the console. The friend request will be automatically sent the next time the console connects to the Internet.
Select this option to send friendly requests to users you played with online games or other online gaming.
Search By Friend Code:
Select this option to send a friend request to another user by entering the friend code.
When you connect another app (Super Mario Run, etc.) to the same Nintendo Account, users who are friends with you in that app are displayed so you can easily send them friend requests.
If you do not want Friend Suggestions to be displayed, change your Friend Suggestions Feature setting.