Sometimes you need to adjust the margins of your booth to fit it properly. Yes, Google Docs offers two different ways to set your own preferences. In this tutorial, you will learn how to use a ruler in your document and the Page Setup dialog box to set the margins.
How To Change Margins In Google Docs:
Google Docs lets you make all kinds of changes to your text. This way, you can change the appearance of your documents to make them look better on your screen and on paper. One of the features you can customize is to match your preferences with the tags
How To Change Margins In Google Docs App On Iphone:
Google Docs is especially useful on iPhones. Take the following steps to change the margins on iphone:
- Open your Google Docs file and go to “Menu,” represented by the three dots located in the top corner of the screen.
- Go to the “page setup” section.
- Press “Margins.”
- Choose whether you want your custom, wider, default, or customized setting of your document.
- Custom margins allow you to enter specific ratings for your documents.
- The wide margin set operates two and a half inches right and left, along with one-inch margins at the top and bottom.
- Using default margins means that all four of your margins will be set to one inch.
- Eventually, a thin line set will form inch-by-inch margins on all four sides.
How To Change Margins In Google Docs App On Android:
Unfortunately, Android does not allow its users to change their genes in Google Docs. However, you can make some changes to your Google Docs files on your Android device to improve the appearance of your texts. For example, you can change the page color, size, or orientation using your Android phone.
Here’s How To Do It:
- Open an existing file or create a new Google Docs file using the “New” button.
- Navigate to the “Edit” section illustrated by the pen icon in the right part of the display.
- Select “Setting Page.”
- Select the setting you want to adjust. For example, set an orientation in landscape or portrait, resize paper (statement, tabloid, book, A5, A4, A3, etc.), and use a different color for your document.
- Adjusting the margins in the page setup.
- Another way to change the genes is to go to the page setup dialog box.
- Click File and select Setup page to set the page.
- You can now change each margin by clicking the box and typing a new rating.
- To edit margins using the dialog box setup box.
- Click OK when you are done.
- By clicking the ok button. The default margins are set to one inch on each side. However, you can change them by clicking Set as default after changing the genes.
- By clicking set as default button. The default margins start working whenever you create a new document. It will not affect existing documents.