In Dust 2, there are a few places where grenades can be very useful. One spot is on the top of the stairs in the northwest corner of the map. Another great spot is in the large room with the two turrets on either side. Grenades can also be very helpful in close combat, so try to use them often when you’re fighting enemies.
T-Spawn to A
The Battlefield series has always centered around close quarters combat with players taking control of soldiers in battles of reconnaissance and hand-to-hand combat. But what about when the battlefield expands to include larger maps with more vehicles, infantry, and explosives? In Battlefield 2142, developers sought to answer this question by introducing the T-Spawn system. This allows players to spawn at different points on the map and change their battle strategy accordingly.
One of the best places to T-Spawn is in Dust 2. The middle area of the map is open and has few obstacles between you and your enemies. As a result, it’s easy for you to move around and take down enemies who are positioned near the objective or defending it. However, be careful not to get surrounded; if that happens, your chances of survival are slim.
The B tunnels
In Battlefield 1, there are a few key places where grenades can inflict massive damage on your enemies. In these spots, the blast from the grenade will ricochet off of surfaces and cause significant damage to anyone unfortunate enough to be in range.
Here are the best grenade spots in Battlefield 1:
- The B tunnels in Sinai Desert – This is one of the most infamous grenade spots in the game, as it’s heavily infested with enemy infantry. When you throw a grenade into this area, it will bounce off of the walls and floor, causing serious damage to anyone caught in its radius.
- The Ruins of Ramadi – Another great place for grenades is Ramadi’s Ruins area. When you throw one into this densely populated area, it will cause chaos and destruction among your opponents.
CT Spawn to Jungle
CT spawn to jungle is a common and effective strategy in Dust 2. Here are three grenade spots that are good for this:
- In the middle of the CT spawn, there is a small alcove that overlooks the yard. This is a great spot for throwing grenades into the yard, as well as into any openings in the fence surrounding it.
- On one side of the CT spawn, there is a large opening in the wall that leads down to an underground passage. This is a great spot for throwing grenades down into the passage, as well as into any openings on either side of it.
- Finally, on another side of the CT spawn, there is an opening in the wall that leads out to an open area near the highway.
In the competitive world of first-person shooters, grenades are key weapons. With the right positioning, they can take out groups of enemies or clear a path to safety. Here are few grenade spots that will help you achieve success on Dust 2:
- In front of the stairs that lead up to the catwalk overlooking the main map. This is a great spot to throw a grenade because enemies will have to cross in front of it to reach your team members on the other side.
- Beware of snipers positioned on the roof who can pick off your allies if they’re not careful.
- Near the ammo dump early in the game, next to a large crate. This is a great place to lob an explosive device because it’s close enough to enemy territory but far enough away that you won’t risk hitting friendly players by mistake.
There are many great grenade spots in Dust 2. Although most of them are on the offensive side of the map, there are a few that can be used for defensive purposes as well. Here are three of the best:
- Near the A Bomb site, in front of the small building on your right when starting from the B bomb site. This spot is good because it’s close to the enemy spawn and contains two bombs.
- In front of your team’s mid-point on Dust 2’s center point. This is a great spot because it has cover from both sides and two bombs to use as traps or protection.
- In a corner just past the stairs that lead up to Control Room B on Dust 2’s upper level. This area is overlooked by most enemies and contains two bombs, making it an excellent location to plant one before entering into control room.