How To Screen Record On Mac: Apple introduced built-in screen recording feature for the macOS and came down tough on other screen recording apps when the very first time it launched the Mojave in service system in 2018. The app is usually known as Screenshot and is very easy to use this option it is also very suitable way to save a video as well as an audio of no matter what is going on your screen. If you have macOS Mojave or any other later version, you will be able to access this feature. If you use an older Mac version or just have not updated yet your operating system in the ages, you do not need to worry at all as you still have a literally easy feature to screen record with QuickTime. Here are some best choices.
Record Your Computer Screen With The Screenshot Feature:
If you use the Mojave, Catalina, or any other later MacOS, then the launching Screenshot is very easy. You just have to press command, then shift, and 5 on the keyboard at the same time. Screenshot will appear on screen. At the underneath of your screen you will see the Screenshot control bar. You also have choices for selecting a still screenshot or for recording a video. You can enlighten which options are for video recording, because you will see a small circle recording icon on the screen logo.
The Ongoing Process Of Screen Record:
- Choose the option which you want to record no matter the Entire Screen or Record the Selected Portion.
- If you want to record only a part of your screen then there a box will show up which allowing you to pull and resize the recording window.
- Click on the “Options” to observe that what other preference you can select. You can put a countdown timer and choose that the microphone to use, and decide where to put aside your recording, for case in point.
- Once you have selected the choice you want, then it is time to record the things. Click the record button or if you are recording the full screen, you can just click anyplace on the screen to start recording.
- If you have selected to set the timer feature, you will see the timer counting down awaiting the recording begins. If do not, then recording will begin right away.
How You Can Stop The Recording?
To stop the running recording, you have to click on the small square stop button in the upper right corner of the menu bar from the top of your screen. You can also click command, control, and esc to stop the recording. Also you can click the command, shift, 5 and the screenshot bar will re-appear with a stop button and you can click. Or if you have a Touch Bar, you will see a stop button in the upper left. For even more options, hit control and click the thumbnail. You can adjust the position where it is saved, open the recording in a specific app, or delete the recording.