What Are Nail Stickers: Nail stickers are also known as, nail polish strips, are basically stickers made of nail polish with a glue layer on one side and your nail polish color or a design on the other side. Nail stickers are naturally available in pre cut sizes that cover the entirely , by replacing polish completely, but you can also find them as smaller stickers that can be used to inflection a regular manicure.
Of course, they are not only held in reserve for cool designs. If you have a preference to rock a modest mani, you can find options in solid nail colors that provide a clean cut look. These agree to you to pass over the muddle and dry time that often come with customary nail polish.
Different Types Of Nail Art Stickers:
There are a lot of types which are available in the market nowadays at very low cost. They are quite pocketing pleasant and effortless to apply on your nails. You can get these stunning nails in less time by using pre designed stickers. Also they are blessing for those art lovers who cannot make free hand designs.
Different types of sticker are elaborated on below. Must make an effort them for maximum results.
Natural Stickers With Glue Support:
These get nearer in a variety of designs from flowers to cartoon nail art .They are very simple to apply, just unpeel and attach. You just have to be original and there is no limit of beautiful manicures you can get. They are very pocket pleasant.
Lace Nail Art Sticker:
very alike to above nail art stickers but the only difference they come in stripes. You have to cut the lace sticker according to your necessities and then stick it on your nails. They also come in many designs and colors.
Pros Of Nail Stickers:
Nail stickers mainly work as nail art.
- One of the great things about nail stickers is that you can get complicated and artful facts on your nails without paying a nail artist a lot of money to create them.
- The stickers are believed to be simple to remove, typically just by soaking in warm water and peeling them off and the big additional benefit is that they do not harm your nails.
- They are water-challenging and if you use clear polish over them, they will last a lot longer.
Cons Of Nail Stickers:
One of the biggest cons is the sizing and application process.
- The stickers come in one size fits most and the sizes do not always match up with your nail proportions, so you may have gaps on the sides.
- One of the biggest pros is that they are rapid and easy, but if you want to add shine that nail polish typically provides, at smallest amount you will still have to relate a clear support coat.